Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF...

Thank God It's Friday! Today started off with a round of golf at Eagle Crest in Alma with two of our pastors at church. Other than me missing way too many putts, I had a great time golfing with them. It was fun, fellowship, and then of course, food afterwards. I was ridiculed at lunch for ordering a cup of vegetable beef soup and cottage cheese with fruit while they both had big hamburgers...oh well, I stuck to my diet and that is the only reason I am continuing to make progress in this workout plan.

I did ab ripper and legs/back workout today. It was difficult but worth it! Squeezed it in just now...as we are going to the home football game tonight!

I read the first 24 chapters of Psalms today. It is a great book. Wow, the encouragement it brings to us! I hope I can have the attitude, life, character, wisdom, etc that is described in this book so far. It is a great testimony of not only what is possible through God but it demonstrates exactly why God is so good!

Our God is such a mighty, strong, unfathomable God. He can do all things...any things...every thing(s)... He is more than we can know, imagine, and ever comprehend. God is the one person you don't want to live your life without meeting and developing a relationship with. You can throw everyone else you meet by the wayside, if need be, but God is everlasting and will be with you forever...no matter where you are...no matter what you are going through...no matter what you have done...no matter who you are!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha...reading back through your blog. Looks like we share a passion for p90x and God's word...very cool. How is that going? I have been thru P90X once last year. Focused on marathons the last 8 months. I'm going to restart P90X on Nov 1st.

    ReplyDelete